Comprehensive excellence; expert coordination
Shakespeare Homes employs and provides everything needed for sophisticated results:
- Responsible sustainability practices using Natural Resources Canada’s Energy Star & Built Green standards and materials
- Complete project management and site supervision
- Design, budgeting, planning and construction consultation
- Permit and approval process
- Structural framing and finishing carpentry
- All specialty trades – electrical, plumbing, landscaping, painting, etc.
- Materials acquisition and supplier negotiations
Shakespeare specializes in high quality home renovations and new home construction on the North Shore and in nearby areas of Vancouver and Burnaby. That includes major additions (adding rooms or entire floors), kitchens and bathrooms, decks, built-in furnishings, lighting, and more – for detached houses and for apartments, strata or condominium properties.
Shakespeare also provides residential building maintenance and repair services, and commercial renovations.
Through our dedicated staff, local supply partners and specialty tradespeople, Shakespeare Homes ensures the highest quality work:
- Construction design,
- interior design,
- building permits and approvals,
- concrete foundations and formwork,
- framing and finishing carpentry,
- geo-technical (soil and drainage),
- demolition and removal,
- asbestos removal/remediation,
- custom cabinetry and millwork,
- tiling, etc.