Advice from William Shakespeare
… on building:
Be great in act, as you have been in thought.
A rendezvous, a home to fly unto. There’s nothing ill can dwell in such a temple.
When we mean to build, We first survey the plot, then draw the model, And when we see the figure of the house, Then must we rate the cost of the erection, Which if we find outweighs ability, What do we then but draw anew the model
…on site safety:
A victory is twice itself when the achiever brings home full numbers.
See first that the design is wise and just: that ascertained, pursue it resolutely; do not for one repulse forego the purpose that you resolved to effect.
Virtue and genuine graces in themselves speak what no words can utter.
Love all, trust a few. Do wrong to none.
…on customer relations:
We are advertis’d by our loving friends. No legacy is so rich as honesty. An honest tale speeds best, being plainly told.
I wish you all the joy you can wish.
- award winning home renovation company in North Vancouver
- custom home builder services in North Vancouver and West Vancouver
- expert renovation contractors for North Shore homes
- Experienced home renovation North Vancouver services
- Speak to us about general contractor projects